Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Car Glass Breaker ~ Great For Bug Out Bag or Car Safety Kit

After our car wreck a few years ago I have to admit I suffer from a horrible anxiety when it comes to driving. I have some pretty irrational fears. One of those fears is our vehicle going off a bridge and ending up in the water.

I know this phobia is not ok, but I simply can't help it anymore. I don't let it completely control my life, but the amount of anxiety is a bit overwhelming at time. So when I got the chance to try out a car window safety hammer I was pretty excited. Anything that will at least calm my fears a little is welcome in my car!

What You Need to Know About the Car Safety Hammer: 


  • The product is an all in one tool. It has a window breaker, seat belt cutter, red hazard light, flashlight, whistle, and magnet.
  • The car safety hammer is lightweight and easy to hold.
  • The car safety hammer is only 7 inches long. Small enough to fit in your purse, glove box, or your bug out bag.
  • Takes 3 AAA batteries. 
  • Weighs only 4.8 ounces





Overall I was very surprised by how well this fit into my hand. I was worried it would feel awkward. Thankfully it seems to be a good fit. I put it straight into our small emergency kit my minivan. I am hoping that I will never need anything like this, but just like with prepping, I would rather be over prepared than under prepared. I want to know I have everything I may need if something horrible were ever to happen. I can't take risks when it comes to the life of my children or myself.

If you would like to get your own Car Safety Hammer just click the link above or go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment