So one thing is for sure, fishing is an important thing in our lives! We go fishing every weekend. When I say every weekend, I am not joking! We have 5 major lakes and about 8 smaller lakes within an hour of our home. So every weekend we pick a different spot and go! We are a family of 2 adults and 3 children ranging from 5 to 12. So we have quite a few different fishing reels and rods. I was very excited about trying out this Sougayilang Spinning Fishing reel.
We put it to the test yesterday. I attached it to my 10 year old's fishing pole. He had been wanting to finally make the switch from closed face to open face, so this was perfect for him.
This Sougayilang Spinning Fishing Reel lined up in less than 5 minutes. Within 10 he had his line in the water. Our kids' fishing goals for the day? Catch bream! He did just that. In the 5 hours there my son reeled in close to 15 bream of decent size. If we ate what we caught we could have had a feast just off the ones he caught on this reel!
On top of the impressive looks, the line reeled in so smoothly. The arm dropped easily. The reel preformed well when there was a fish on the line.
Sougayilang Spinning Fishing Reel Specifications
- Bearing:12+1BB, Gear ratio: 5.2:1, weight: approx 333g/11.75oz
- A630: 5.2:1 ratio, 12+1BB, Line capacity:(mm/M): 0.20/240, 0.25/200, 0.30/140, (lbs/yds): 5/220, 10/160, 12/120
- Weight approx 333g/11.7oz.
- Excellent line lay oscillation system
- Left / right interchangeable collapsible handle. interchangeable quick-folding handle made of aluminum diecasting material.
Overall I would recommend this Sougayilang Spinning Fishing Reel to anyone looking for an inexpensive freshwater fishing reel.