|Excuse the dog hair, Our dog decided to lay on it while it was on my bed! :)|
I was looking for a basic emergency first aid kit that I could include in my oldest son's bug out bag. We have more extensive first aid kits in our bags, but I wanted to have basic kits in the kid's bags also. The younger ones just have band-aids and bandages, but my oldest is about to be a teenager. So I wanted to make sure he had more of a grown up set.
What Does the TripWorthy First Aid Kit Include?
- Abdominal bandage (1pc.)
- Extra large adhesive bandage (4 pc.)
- Fingertip adhesive bandage (3 pc.)
- Standard adhesive bandage (25 pc.)
- Sanitary Prep Pads (10 pc.)
- Antibacterial ointment (4 pc.)
- Antiseptic cleansing wipes (10 pc.)
- Butterfly closure strips (6 pc.)
- Sterile gauze pads (3 pc.)
- Single-use cold compress (1 pc.)
- Cotton swabs (10 pc.)
- CPR face mask (1 pc.)
- Elastic bandage (1 pc.)
- Emergency blanket (1 pc.)
- First aid tape (1 pc.)
- Glow stick (1 pc.)
- Metal tweezers (1 pc.)
- Moleskin blister relief pad (1 pc.)
- Disposable poncho (1 pc.)
- Sterile razor blade (1 pc.)
- Safety pin (4 pc.)
- Sting relief pads (4 pc.)
- Triangular bandage (2 pc.)
- Vinyl disposable gloves (1 pc.)
This isn't a life saving kit by far, but it is a good quality basic first aid kit. It will cover your basic camping, kids, or home first aid needs. Best of all it all fits into a small zip up pouch that is actually smaller than my purse. It's lightweight so if you want to hook it to your backpack for camping or hiking you don't have to worry about it weighing much.
You can find this TripWorthy fist aid kit here.