Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

EGOZ Micro Fleece Polar Neck Warmer/Face Mask/Hat Review

So when I got my EGOZ sleeping bag I got an add on product. It was a nice looking EGOZ Micro Fleece Polar Neck Warmer Face Mask. We are always looking for face coverage for when we go camping. Also I just generally hate being cold! Fleece is my go to product to stay warm.

My husband also works in a place that is not fully heated in the winter. So he is always looking for a way to keep his face warm.









So when this arrived, my husband immediately hijacked it from me. He said it would be awesome for camping, but that he wanted it for work. We really loved it, and for the price it can't be beat!


EGOZ Micro Fleece Polar Neck Warmer Face Mask Details

 

 


  • High wind resistance
  • Versatile snood scarf - Neck Warmer/Face Mask/Hat Snood/Scarf
  • Ideal for Walking, Trekking and Hiking, motorcyclists & cyclists, and simply keeping warm outside on those cold winter days
  • One Size approx 27cm x 26cm. High Quality 220gsm polar fleece/one layer. Adjustable with drawstring and toggle for opening.
  • Can also be worn as a fleece hat with the cord tightened. Super soft and super comfortable, keeps face, head and ears beautifully warm!

With all this, and a price under $6 this product is a no brainer! If you want your own EGOZ face mask you can get it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment