|Center Photo Credit: https://wonder-soil.myshopify.com/|
Gardening With Arthritis
There is a lot about me that I don't put out on here, but as I write more I realize for people to truly understand how my homesteading is going maybe I need to enlighten you all a bit more on our situation.
See 2 years ago I was diagnosed with Lupus and Fibromyalgia. This is part of why we began homesteading. We realized my health was never going to be good enough to go back to a normal job. So I do what I can here to not only save us money, but make some money at home so that my husband doesn't have to get a second job.
I am fortunate. He has a great job with great benefits. Is he paid his worth? No, but who is these days? So here I am trying to deal with our horrible soil. I've been bringing in bags of soil and shoveling dirt from the back of the woods.
The lupus has impacted my joints horribly. I'm 33 and have been told I need bilateral knee replacements. I have refused, but that gives you an idea how bad my knees are. On top of that my shoulders and wrists are miserable on a regular basis.
Wonder Soil Makes Gardening With Arthritis Easy
Wonder Soil Ingredients
- Coconut Fiber - Not only is coconut fiber great for helping to retain water it is also great for deterring insects and disease.
- Worm Castings - Natural plant food!
- Humus - Decaying plant material improves drainage and releases beneficial nutrients.
- Mycorrhizae - Reduces transplant shock and helps aid root growth.
- Kelp - Helps growth, root stimulation, and better seed germination.
- Azomite - Increases yield and helps roots
These aren't the only ingredients, but they are certainly great! Nothing is better than organic soil.
All around this is a great product. It is not only good for helping those with arthritis. It is also good for those in drought impacted areas. Since Wonder Soil holds water so well it reduces the need for watering or rain. Wonder Soil can be used to grow your lawn, and helps keep it green during the rough summer months.