They use the same concept with their Wonder Soil Super Seed that they use with their soil. The bag is a mix of small pieces of Wonder Soil with grass seed mixed in. So when the seed is sprinkled down and watered the soil grows around the seed protecting it. This also helps keep the seed damp so that it doesn't dry out as easy.
On top of having the benefits of the Wonder Soil expanding around the seed you will also get all the benefits of the Wonder Soil itself.
|Super Seed Before Watering|
|Super Seed After Watering|
Wonder Soil Super Seed Ingredients
- Coconut Fiber - Not only is coconut fiber great for helping to retain water it is also great for deterring insects and disease.
- Worm Castings - Natural plant food!
- Humus - Decaying plant material improves drainage and releases beneficial nutrients.
- Mycorrhizae - Reduces transplant shock and helps aid root growth.
- Kelp - Helps growth, root stimulation, and better seed germination.
- Azomite - Increases yield and helps roots
These aren't the only ingredients, but they are certainly great! Nothing is better than organic soil around the freshly planted seed to keep it happy!
My Wonder Soil Super Seed has just began germinating. After 3 days I can see the little tiny sprouts beginning. I can't wait to update you all with wonderful pictures as it gets tall enough to photograph! Until then you can get your Wonder Soil Super Seed Here!